· Providing user-convenience by expressing the insulation deterioration of the switchgear based on Neural
· Providing user-convenience of partial discharge analysis and diagnosis by designing the LCD touch type large
· Design of dual processing circuit embedded FPGA and DSP for FFT operation
· Digital filtering and frequency analysis function to improve the performance of PD detection accuracy
· Expected to create a lot of market demand that PD detection method using the AA/AE/TEV composite sensor
has an excellent cost/performance ratio in the 22.9kV switchgear.
· Increasing product competitiveness through the own design and localization of TEV/AA/AE sensor.
· Considering that accidents due to deteriorated insulation of switchboards account for more than 30%,
the application of this item is expected to bring about a dramatic reduction in accidents in switchboards.
· All-in-one monitoring and diagnosis is possible by detecting TEV and AA/AE signals for partial discharge of all
power facilities such as transformers, switchgears, circuit breakers, MOFs, busbars, cable heads, CTs, and
PTs in the switchgear